Glamorgan Sausage Roll
- 4 x Goodlife Leek & Caerphilly Glamorgan Sausages with Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 x sheet Ready-roll puff pastry
- 1 x Egg
- Mixed seeds
How to make
- Preheat the oven to 180c/Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the sausages according to the instructions on the back of pack.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut 4 x rectangles of pastry, roughly 10x15cm.
- Roll pastry around the sausages, leaving a little on the edge as shown in the picture.
- Whisk the egg, and lightly brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle on some seeds.
- Place on a non-stick baking tray in the centre of the oven for approx 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy with some home-made chips and salad.